Monday, June 24, 2019

Temporty change of connection

Hi All.
Life has thrown me a hard curve ball. Mom's stroke has meant she is currently living with us for an unknown amount of months. All my efforts at time management and keeping goals are gone, gone and gone. I could look at this as a moment for change or a moment of holding my breath to get through this. There have been signs and portents but no animal entrails to lead me in either direction.


After a weekend at the camp where my thoughts tend to crystallize, I decided I need to use Instagram to help me keep on track of goals. Time is chopped into fragments now, goals have to be smaller and Instagram is a good tool to capture this bits and bites.

I really enjoy writing this blog and from what I understand of trends, lots of people like to read a short blog of people they follow. In that spirit, please join me on Instagram. There is a link on the upper right corner. I will notify Instagram whenever I post a blog here and visa versa.

Have a good summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment