Monday, December 6, 2010

Birth of "Hot Flash Woman"

What a weekend! What a day!

First, today is St. Nicholaas Naacht and despite a tortuous adventure in the search for Dutch Chocolate (with moderate success)and carefully preparing the kid's shoes, I managed to get their books mixed up. Lucas has Phoebe's books and she has his. They live over an hour apart. How disappointing for them. Sorry guys!

After a birthing process of nearly 36 hours, the input of a Quaker Friend, Steve and working with nearly no sleep, I bring to you:

The Birth of "Hot Flash Woman"





the little guy on the left should be saying "I'm her side kick Steamy". Sorry, still some technical issues to clear up.

I have been laughing myself sick for the past 8 hours and can no longer figure out what is funny and what isn't. Luckily for you, there are now 25 story lines ready to be drawn out. I will aim for one a week until I fade to black.

No comments:

Post a Comment