Monday, December 31, 2012

A promise kept



Remember this?



and this?
 Well, I spent parts of two afternoons cutting the blue fabrics for my Mom's Christmas present quilt.


As much powder blue as I could find in my stash. I'll have to trot out and buy some fabric for borders and binding, and that will powder it up some more.

And then we went skating, I fell, gave myself a minor concussion and the studio looks like this until I get my head back. I decided to recover my ironing board. I've been meaning to do that for going on 30 years. Reading, computer work, knitting, sewing, all are not allowed if they cause a headache, so I'm off for my umpteenth nap.





1 comment:

  1. I have searched your blog to discover what happened to your head! I do hope you are fully recovered now???
    http://karenannruane.typepad.com/karen_ruane/

    ReplyDelete