Monday, June 10, 2013

Medals and Hexagons

It was a crazy week and the weekend was zanier. Steve was awarded a Fellowship into the Royal Architects Institute of Canada. He was very pleased. We are very proud.


(I think I need a real purse)

Then the crazy bugger agreed to take his music buddies and play the last set at an Architecture Student's fundraiser.



Compared to all that excitement, my week was pretty quiet.
A quilt on a frame, with a cat.


 More work done on my sister's 50th gift. Give it time, it's not even half done.

A really fun idea for the piece above.

I'm trying to see if a sky of black hexagons will work. All the amazing blacks I've been collecting ended up looking pretty grey when next to a pure black. I have to think about this for a while, or as is said around here, "I'll have to tow that one alongside for a while."

No comments:

Post a Comment