Monday, October 1, 2018

Photos working again

This week the computer is letting me upload images. What does it mean when the computer arbitrarily says, in a voice of doom, you can't do this?
To catch up then, knitting on Phoebe's blanket.


Hopefully this will be ready by "turning the heat on" season.


 I have also continued working on this little stitching on a sheer handkerchief. I do not love the cape that she is wearing, but also can't bring myself to pick it off. I think it will stay.


I need to add little crystal beads for raindrops and then wonder what I will do with this. Mount it or not, add it to something else, use it to wipe the sweat from my brow as I stitch?

If you have been following this blog for a while, you will know that I am a true Karen Ruane groupie. Her link is on the right hand side of this blog. She is offering a year long "Stitch Along" that has come out of the box with a boom. I no longer get upset with myself if I am not doing exactly as the class is doing. I love to watch and listen while working on my own projects. I am loving it.

Our upcoming adventure is ripping the deck of the kitchen. We've been meaning to do it for at least three years now and it really can't go another winter without total collapse. We've decided to be smart and not try to get a new deck on before snow time. We will put a few steps on so we don't have to leap down to get rid of the garbage. Getting down would be fun, but the climbing back up is tough.

It felt like a busy week last week, I had the camera going with me every where, but it seems I forgot to take any pictures. Another week, another goal....take pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment