Monday, April 1, 2019

Been working hard

Been working hard but not much to show for it photo wise.

The snake continues. Have I made an error? Too much pondering. Get 'er appliqued on and then judge it.

Seeds under soil,


These might be butterhead lettuce. Time will tell. (note to self: please label things)


Sweetpea seeds. Ha ha, I doubt these will work. I soaked them for two days before planting in moist seedling soil. Along with Cosmos, Sweet peas refuse to be nice to me.

Hopefully, these will turn into Cipolini onions. I thought I started too early last year due to the complete failure to germinate, but it turns out I should start these in January or maybe even the fall. I bought a warming mat to go underneath and I might have success. Behind are johnny jump up seeds maybe, and in the taller pot are radish. Why do I put myself through this year after year. Two years in a row the radishes have been utterly awful. I might bronze my first successful radish, I've been waiting so long.

I've sewn a new shirt that needed a long seam picked out twice,


I will show the complete garment when it is finished. I like to putz away on these projects on weekends between chores.

Hours have been spent pulling threads out of a knit blanket that I didn't like,


 I'm down to the last 10 percent. I have watched a lot of You tube videos in the pursuit of visual compliance.

This week I can sew the new sections on it.



I broke a personal record at the gym and squatted (terrible image, both visually and verbally.) 100 lbs.,

 Image result for images masters class squat women's

These photos are from Google. I'm kind of embarrased to ask my trainer to take a picture of me lifting. A new envelope to burst out of and not be modest.

I added in an extra gym day to build up walking stamina. Also not me, but it gives you the idea of the incline. At the park the other day, We walked up a long incline about this steep and there wasn't any fainting or stopping to search for breath.
Image result for images women incline walking gym

This next Google image I couldn't resist. This is my new personal goal. I want to do this on my way to the library or to the bar for drinks.

 Image result for images women incline walking gym


No comments:

Post a Comment